Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Happy Things.

The time has come and I am finally back to work. After almost 5 days of not working, I am so reluctant to get back to work..

My thoughts exactly!

It's amazing how during the holiday, I can sleep at 5am and wake up at 9am and be all energetic and dandy but on days where I have to work, I sleep at 2am and at 9am, I am still struggling to get my tiny eyes open to see the world.


So now, in between work and replying emails, I shall come up with a list of items that will make me happy. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. Then maybe, just maybe, my day would go by faster.

Here goes! (Random orders)

1. Cat

Meet Percy.

2. Coffee 

Especially when it comes with a bear.

3. Shop
Just as I was typing this, another 2 parcel came by the mail. Woohoo!



4. Bake 



5. Cook


6. Food


Sneak Peak.

7. Weekend




8. Penang (Home Sweet Home)


Photo Credit: Bestourism


9. Doll Up


Once upon a time when my hair was red and my make up was perfect.


10. Travel
My last overseas trip to Taiwan.

Okay, I'm all hyped up now (cos almost lunch time) but this does work. While looking through my album and searching for images for happy things. I actually got excited of what's coming and all the happy things I can do. 

Happy thoughts work, people. Start thinking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top