Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

CNP Anti-Pore Black Head Clear Kit

The post below is at your own discretion. Hahaha

First ever beauty review, yo!

Earlier this year, I have been hearing and reading a lot of reviews about CNP, a Korean brand that just landed in Malaysia. The very first product that was launched here is the CNP Anti-Pore Black Head Clear Kit that I purchased right away when I saw it selling it Muse by Watson in Sunway Pyramid.





That strawberry is a representation of a nose without black heads lol. Also, although it's not stated anywhere, the picture is shows that there are 3 pieces of 1 and 3 pieces of 2 is exactly how many pieces it is inside the package (I found out when I opened the packaging haha)


Thank you to the one who painstakingly stick the English translations behind the package. It has step by step instructions that is also on the back on the inside pack but those, are all still in Korean. (I was halfway through Korean Beginner 2 and I stoppedso I can't understand yet har..)


Everything in the package. I used a set before which is why there's only 2 sets left. The black cotton buds are given for you to remove the black heads after Step 1 is done and before Step 2.

Below will be pictures of me, and the products. Kindly note that I don't have the best skin (I actually have very horrible skin) out there so do keep an open mind. I needed a lot of courage before I dare to do beauty products review one lor.. 


First step is, of course, wash face clean clean, no more make up :)


As you can see here (besides the pores), the black heads on my nose are pretty badass.



So here's step 1: Black Head Clear Mask which gently removes black heads and sebum.


I am a bit jakun when it comes to skin care so I was quite surprised when I see that the nose pack is actually the mask type so here I am, placing it over my nose and waited patiently for 10 minutes.



There's two different type of heads on the cotton buds so I assumed the jagged one was to push the blackheads out while the other is to clear it from your skin.


So I tried, but I am kinda bad at it and the cotton bud bent but nothing came out so I had to use some other tools but the blackhead came out like a breeze hehe



The residue for pore tightening mask is slightly thicker and sticker or shall I say slimier, than the first one.


Mandatory selfie please hahaha


Yay! All cleaner and shinier now. 

Minus the pores, you can actually see that the blackheads are cleared up almost completely from the before to after. Albeit it being slightly expensive, I think this is quite a good purchase as it really helps with the ugly heads, my skin is bad enough as it is and the heads are not helping hahaha.

If you're inspired by my first ever beauty post, go get yourself one! Feedbacks are also welcomed on how should I improve hehe :)

Follow me on social media


Instagram: @sueanne



Facebook: Suelicious

Snapchat Usernamesueeanne

2 comments:

  1. Hey dearie.. nice review on the product. I was thinking of trying out this product too so nice to read a review about it :) Keep the beauty posts coming!

    xoxo
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Miriam! Thank you for the encouraging words. Will be doing more beauty posts heheheh

      <3 <3

      Delete


Back to Top