Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Awesome Canteen

Awesome Canteen has been around for over a year and I finally made my virgin visit to the cafe all thanks to a friend who stayed nearby. I rarely visit Taman Paramount as I don't have a reason to go over there and it's not on the way to anywhere that I usually go so I never had a chance to visit till recently.


There is actually a wall of real plant. Look so beautiful from here, right? 

Closer view of the wall. If you are going with a group of friends, you can sit at the table right there!

I love this the most! Using an old window pane, they place all the snacks that we had when we were kids. NOSTALGIC KAO KAO!

So the many yum cakes displayed right beside the order counter. 

Latte (RM9)

This is the most unique coffee art I have had so far and I approve :)

Artsy fartsy shot with my friend's fashion drawing. Check her fashion blog out HERE (Verbyne De Sunlish)
240 Paleo Beef Patty (RM26.90)

240 gram of beef patty drizzled with leek, basil rosemary infused balsamic sauce with sauteed broccoli and cauliflower. I like the combination of the sauce and the beef patty. The sauce that has a tinge of sweetness compliments so well with the beef that I just chewed and nod in approval until I finished but I was not full from this though. 

Paleo Egg Plant Niku Stack (RM27.90)

My friend ordered this and I had a bite. Honestly, I can't remember how it tasted like except that it was quite good. Will definitely try this the next time I am there :D

Sweet Potatoes Fries (Price Unknown)

I ordered this out of hunger after the beef and I forgot to write down the price, sorry! The sweet potatoes are good but the taste is nothing out of ordinary. The special thing (to me), is that they used purple sweet potatoes!

Pandan Gula Melaka (RM9.90)

Personally, I am not a fan of Gula Melaka but I love pandan so when the cashier said this is their specialty cake, I gave it a try and I am impressed by it. The cream is fluffy and the sweetness is just right. 

The gula melaka is placed in between the cream and the pandan cake and slightly on top of the cake. Surprisingly, the gula melaka is a great touch to the cake and overall, I like it!
A bonus picture of me trying to look to my right, in style. Haha. I like the colour of my hair in this picture.

Here's the needed information to get there:

Awesome Canteen

Address: 19, Jalan 20/13, Taman Paramount, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Contact: 03-78658048

Opening Hours: 
Monday, OFF
Tuesday - Thursday, 11am - 10pm
Friday & Saturday, 11am - 11pm
Sunday, 11am - 10pm


Follow me on my social media


Instagram: @sueanne



Facebook: Suelicious

2 comments:

  1. Visited this awesome place when it was just opened:
    http://www.huislaw.com/2014/01/awesome-canteen-taman-paramount-sea-park/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you went too! Checking you blog out now :)

      Delete


Back to Top