Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Allison's Place

Along the same row as Yellow Brick Road Cafe, there is one hidden shop known as Allison's Place. At first look, you might not even notice it's existence as they are located on the first floor and there is no obvious signboard except for an A4 printed name sticked on the wall.

The entrance to the shop


When I first looked at all the decorations, I thought it was a Thai food place instead of a cafe like what I saw when I Googled but my doubt was removed once I reached the top.

I was welcomed by this when once I stepped into the shop, which made me grab my friend and asked if we were in the right place. So we walked a bit deeper inside to find this.


There are only 3 - 4 tables for large groups so it's safe to say that the main business in Allison's Place is not on food and beverages.

My white mouse of the day :)


I ordered a Hot Mocha (RM6) and a piece of Chocolate Cake (RM5). The cake's texture is quite dry but very rich in chocolate. I am quite certain that the cake is homemade fresh daily cos it doesn't have the overnight fridge taste at all.

The main business of Allison's Place is actually selling furnitures and miscellaneous household items like kitchen utensils and pillows. Besides that, there is also a section for bags, jewelleries, wind chimes and even a small section of batiks. 

See more pictures of what they have to offer in the series of pictures below.









Although their speciality is not in F&B, I would love to go back to try their food out. I already had my lunch when I visited so I didn't manage to try their meals but I would definitely go back.

Do drop by if you want to try some homemade food or if you feel like getting yourself some new furnitures or just stuffs 

Allison's Place

Address: 8, Jalan Batai, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Contact: +60 12-905 4089

Opening Hours:
Monday to Saturday, 8AM - 4PM
Sunday, Close


Follow me on my social media

Instagram: @sueanne

Facebook: Suelicious

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah they moved from 2 floor to one floor, so still in process of rearranging. And they got a lot of things that they are selling. So look quite messy hahaha

      Delete


Back to Top