Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Althea Korea, Your One Stop Online Portal for All Korean Beauty Products

Althea Korea, an online website that sells Korean beauty products that comes directly from Korea (Yes, they ship directly from Korea to wherever you are!), finally opens it's door (Okaylah, site) earlier this month to buyers like you and I. 


Very clean and nice homepage


I was so excited during the launch and I started dumping everything into the Shopping Cart, especially the 24K Gold Wrapping Mask that I have been reading about.






I grabbed two straight away cos it was on like super cheap deal, so I thought to just buy a lot and use it for a long period of time (Greedy much, I know hahah). Then now my cousin, aunt and mom is getting it too, so I am getting another extra bottle for myself (on my 3rd batch)

After two days of delay in shipment because I was not at home, my parcel finally came and I was over the moon! Below will be pictures of my loot from my first purchase. Second purchase is on it's way and third one..well, I'm still compiling and buying before the month end hehehe!

Pretty and simple packaging unlike those boring brown paper bags. Though I'm not a huge fan of pink but I have to a simple change like this is refreshing and it makes me happy hehe

The box, in faint pink and Althea's minimalistic logo in the middle, wrapped safely with bubble wrap

View upon opening the box, the receipt was well printed and placed nicely above the products that I purchased 

I like the fact that all my items fit into the box perfectly. It just means that the box is really well thought of and measured before it was produced


My first ever haul:

1. Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm (RM29 instead of RM65)
2. Tony Moly Shiny Food Peeling Liquid x3 (RM14 each instead of RM24 each)
3. Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask x2 (RM69 each instead of RM267.60 each)

I had just received my haul from my second and third purchase last week after some issues and one of the parcel was sent wrongly but Daniel from the customer care was really helpful in sorting things out! I will blog about all that experience in the next blog post on Althea :)

Follow me on social media

Instagram: @sueanne

Facebook: Suelicious

Snapchat: sueeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top