Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

Bagstra, for Your Outdoor and Backpacking Needs

Satu hari, I stumbled across this shop when I was buying my camera (Fujifilm X30), to serve you guys better (konon wanna shoot pro food pics please haha). 


So vintage and pretty lehh!

Anyways, we saw this couple well in their 60s on the bazaar area of Jaya 33 that day and at first we were just walking there and look at the bags and we are doubting the originality of the products. Okaylah, I was quite judgemental because I thought older generations might not know much about the backpacking and outdoor trend and they are putting up a stall, how genuine can it be? But boy, I was wrong! (I didn't manage to take their pictures and of the stall :( )

After some small talk, we realized that they are actually selling genuine bags from brands like Crumpler, North Face and more! They then told us that their actual shop is located in Bandar Puteri, Puchong and it's handled by their son most of the time.


The boyfriend bought a backpack for work and I got myself a laptop sleeve and we said we will visit their actual store to buy ourselves some backpack as we are going travelling soon and we would need a proper backpack in order to fit in our stuffs for a week.


They are located on the first floor of the shop lot so you might miss them if you didn't look properly as they are quite invisible from the ground floor. They are located right above Koh Family Restaurant in Jalan Puteri 4/8 (address will be provided at the end)

The first thing you see when you walk up the stairs. I like the typography for this :D

And so, when the boyfriend is asking questions on which bag and sizes and all, I'm taking pictures of the place while avoiding to get any of them in the pictures (I like my pictures clean hahaha)




The oh-so-comfortable waiting area for the poor souls who are waiting for them who can't make up their mind.

You will be spoiled by choices on the types of bags, be it for travel, for work, backpack style or sling bag, they bring it mostly anything! I guess this is why the waiting area need to be comfortable, those who are looking to buy will be so spoiled for choices they will be there for hours!

See the pictures below if you don't trust me! 












Look at all the bags, man! Did I also mention that their bags are way cheaper than the one that's in the mall? Because their running cost is not high, they sell their bags at a cheaper rate as well, which is why we thought it was fake at first lol!




They also have a huge ass mirror for you to check yourself out, er I mean, for you to see if the bag you choose looks good on you or not :)

Here's the information if you want to go look for some awesome outdoor bags with affordable price. 

Bagstra

Please call Wilson Tan before you visit because he might be away and he's the only one looking after the shop so if he's not around, the shop will be locked. So do call him before you decide to visit.

Contact: 016 693 3810 (Wilson Tan)



Website: www.bagstra.com


Follow me on my social media, pleaseeee


Instagram: @sueanne

Facebook: Suelicious

No comments:

Post a Comment


Back to Top